Our parents promise to:
- Make sure that their child attend our academy on time every day, ready to learn.
- Send their child to the academy with the right uniform and PE kit.
- Make sure that their child always does their homework.
- Encourage their child to have high standards of behaviour at all times.
- Let the academy know if there are any problems which may affect their child's learning.
- Join in with academy life - read letters, attend parents meetings, attend activity sessions.
Our pupils promise to:
- Be kind to others and behave well.
- Listen to teachers and work hard.
- Tell an adult about any worries.
- Wear the academies uniform.
- Come to our academy everyday and on time.
- Be proud of themselves, their teachers and their academy.
All the academy staff promise to:
- Keep children safe.
- Give children an excellent education.
- Provide a beautiful environment and equipment.
- Encourage healthy food.
- Help every child who needs it.
- Tell parents how their children are doing.
Do you need this content in another language?